Today I am proud to announce the availability of version 0.1 of Quack!, a MATLAB package for simulating simple quantum circuits. While there a plenty of programs out there for doing exactly the same thing, I decided to write my own for a bit of fun. The entire package operates from within the MATLAB environment, which has the advantage that MATLAB’s in-built flow-control and plotting commands are available.
- Single qubit and Bell state preparation
- Single qubit unitary gates, with built in Pauli, rotation, Hadamard, phase and pi/8 gates
- Controlled-NOT, controlled-sign, swap gates and Toffoli gates
- Arbitrary depolarizing, bit-flip and phase-flip channels
- Single qubit and Bell measurements
- Classically controlled operations
- The ability to view the reduced density matrices of single qubits in a system
Quack! comes with several example programs which demonstrate useage and functionality.
You can download Quack! here
One thought on “Introducing Quack!”
Hello Sir, I am just asking about a Quack! Library for matlab, I got the documentation with the file but it’s not explaining enough. So can you please advise me with more details.